Office Assistant II - (STA007673)
Provides clerical office support to office staff by performing diverse duties such as word processing, typing, filing and preparing department expenditure documents. May check and guide work of lower level office personnel.,Performs a variety of office duties, which typically include one or more of the following
- Preparing financial/expenditure documents for the department, maintaining financial/expenditure files, and following up on vendor inquiries.
- Ordering supplies, maintaining supplies and periodically taking inventory.
- Typing a variety of forms and correspondence from rough notes and drafts.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail, receiving mail deliveries and routing it to appropriate faculty and staff.
- Assisting in calculating balances of departmental budget accounts.
- Operating the fax machine and copier.
- Inputting data into a centralized computer terminal.
- Maintaining departmental files to ensure that all records are updated and modified as necessary.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 1 year experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: cgarcia2194