ASDOH - Adjunct Faculty, Orthodontics
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ATSU-ASDOH) seeks applications for adjunct faculty to manage and mentor ASDOH orthodontic residents in the orthodontic clinic to assure attainment of clinical competency and ensure patient care and treatment. This position will work in the Mesa, Arizona clinic.
1. Supervise residents as they develop, work through patient diagnosis and treatment plans
2. Supervise residents performing orthodontic consultation and treatment
3. Communicate with other ASDOH faculty (general and specialists, CCU's) as to educational goals, essential experiences, and referrals.
4. Teach a seminar class before clinic on practice management, treatment planning/case presentation, or topics approved by Clinical Director.
- DDS or DMD plus MS or Certificate in Orthodontics
- Must be highly skilled in orthodontics.
- At least five (5) years treating patients in a private practice setting.
- At least one-two years teaching experience preferred.
- ABO Certified a plus.
- Team and detail oriented, strong mentoring skills, personable, personable, excellent computer skills.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Mesa
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Mesa
- Dentistry Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Mesa
- Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Mesa
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Mesa