A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral
Health (ATSU-ASDOH) seeks applications for non-exempt adjunct
faculty to manage and mentor ASDOH orthodontic residents in the
orthodontic clinic to assure attainment of clinical competency and
ensure patient care and treatment. This position will work in the
Mesa, Arizona clinic.
1. Supervise residents as they develop, work through patient
diagnosis and treatment plans
2. Supervise residents performing orthodontic consultation and
3. Communicate with other ASDOH faculty (general and specialists,
CCU's) as to educational goals, essential experiences, and
4. Teach a seminar class before clinic on practice management,
treatment planning/case presentation, or topics approved by
- DDS or DMD plus MS or Certificate in Orthodontics
- Must be highly skilled in orthodontics.
- At least five (5) years treating patients in a private practice
- At least one-two years teaching experience preferred.
- ABO Certified a plus.
- Team and detail oriented, strong mentoring skills, personable,
personable, excellent computer skills.