University of Idaho
Location: Coeur d’Alene
Division/College: College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: Depending on Experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Regional Mathematics Specialist will work with colleagues at the University of Idaho in a professional collaborative to design and deliver high-quality mathematics teacher professional development programs.
- Bachelor’s in Education, Mathematics or related field for required education
- 2 years of K-12 teaching experience or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Education with a focus on Mathematics Education or equivalent
- Experience facilitating mathematics professional development
- Teaching and/or coaching experience at the elementary level
- Demonstrated exemplary mathematics content knowledge for K-8 or 4-12 mathematics
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002891P
Posting Date: 06/30/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
First consideration date is July 14, 2021.
Applicants, please include a current curriculum vitae, letter of application, statement of scholarly focus and teaching philosophy, unofficial transcripts, statement on diversity and inclusion (Under Other Document 1), and names and contact information for three references. Application materials should clearly communicate how the applicant meets all required qualifications.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.