Continuing Education - Cannabis Instructor
CONTINUING EDUCATION - CANNABIS INSTRUCTOR, PART TIME
Continuing Education non-credit courses are available for students seeking occupational skills or personal enrichment. If you have passion for teaching and learning, consider joining our team. When you join, you will have the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and empower adult learners to succeed. This position will also allow you the opportunity to share content knowledge with an eager group of students committed to learning.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for cannabis instruction which includes developing a relevant and progressive curriculum, designing and implementing effective learning strategies and environments, delivering instruction of high quality, assessing student learning, advising students.
- Develop and implement an appropriate and engage curriculum by taking into consideration the unique abilities and interests of each participant.
- Ability to teach using different methods and teaching styles, ensuring that participants are fully engaged.
- Inspire, motivate, and foster confidence in all students.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree preferred.
- Previous experience teaching/training specifically in the cannabis industry.
- Ability to speak in front of groups of people.
- Must be able to develop, prepare and present information.
We are an equal opportunity affirmative action employer
Thank you for interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago