College Clerical Assistant - Part-Time
Primary Objective: Under supervision, performs a variety of routine clerical duties in a college administrative or departmental office; and performs related duties as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares routine records, memos and forms; proofs completed
assignments for errors and makes appropriate corrections; maintains
office and student record files in alphabetical and/or numerical
- Receives and sorts incoming mail and distributes to appropriate
personnel or office; answers telephones, takes messages and
transfers calls; provides general information to students regarding
registration, financial aid, departmental course offerings and
campus policies and procedures.
- Collates materials such as exams, classroom handouts, faculty
lists and handbooks, teacher program forms, narrative reports and
- Operates basic office equipment; prepares order requisitions
for needed office supplies and materials; and may assist during
- Adheres to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Graduation from high school or the equivalent is required. Some
clerical and word processing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of word processing software; and knowledge of basic
- Ability to keyboard 40 words per minute; ability to follow oral
and written instructions; and ability to operate a personal
- Skill in basic filing; and good verbal communication
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Academic Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago