Assistant Equipment Manager (5363)
The Assistant Equipment Manager is responsible for assisting with the issuance and maintenance of all athletic equipment for athletes, students, faculty, and staff. This position is also responsible for all Laundry and Storage Operations for the Equipment Room. This position works under general supervision.
- The Assistant Equipment Manager reports to the Athletic Equipment Manager
- This position is responsible for ensuring that athletes and coaches have equipment when needed and that it is in clean and proper condition
- This individual is also in charge of all laundry operations, which includes but is not limited to maintenance of all team apparel and equipment, laundry operations for the Jacobs Fitness Center, and storage of all Athletic Department equipment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Associate B
Required Education and Experience
- High School Degree/GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 years of College/University
- Equipment room experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Hiring offers for this position are contingent on the successful completion of a background check
- Click here to learn about American University's unique benefit options.
Current American University Employees:
If you are a current full-time or part-time staff member at American University, please log intoAsuccessfulU through themyAU portal . Once in AsuccessfulU, please select the Careers tile which will take you to our internal career page.
For more information or assistance with the American University careers site, email email@example.com .
American University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status, an individual’s genetic information or any other bases under federal or local laws (collectively "Protected Bases") in its programs and activities.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Athletics Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.