Professor Homeland Security (Full-Time) - Trident University International
Trident University International, a member of the American InterContinental University System, is a private sector, regionally accredited, online institution that offers Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral degrees.
We are recruiting a Full-time Professor with practical experience in Homeland Security and Criminal Justice. Academic experience in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The duties of this position are performed in a remote setting.
This faculty member will teach and provide leadership in a 100% online Homeland Security and Criminal Justice program; participate in course development and assessment of learning outcomes; serve on faculty governance committees; and engage in scholarly and professional activities.
Education and Experience – We will only consider applicants who have the following:
- Required: Doctorate in Homeland Security or any Doctorate with a concentration in Homeland Security or Criminal Justice from a regionally accredited university.
- Preferred: At least 5 years’ military or civilian experience in Criminal Justice; Homeland Security, including terrorism, emergency and disaster management.
- Knowledge of current trends in the discipline.
- Experience overseeing academic programs, including faculty supervision.
- Experience developing academic courses.
- Experience in academic assessment at the student, course, and program levels.
- At least 2 years’ experience teaching in a higher education setting, with at least one year online.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to inspire and engage students by delivering high quality instruction and support.
- Ability to demonstrate academic rigor and fairness in grading.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to formulate feasible and logical solutions on issues such as student engagement and retention.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to create and sustain a collegial, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently and in virtual teams.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chandler
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chandler
- Criminal Justice & Criminology Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chandler
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chandler