Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is now hiring an Assignments
and Logistics Manager at the Daytona Beach campus. The Assignments
and Logistics Manager position shares in the responsibility for
overall direction of a comprehensive, auxiliary housing program
serving approximately 3,000 students. The primary focus of this
position is to provide support to daily housing operations within
the department. This position will monitor all housing maintenance
requests and supervise a staff of 5-10 student operations
assistants. Additionally, this position will support the housing
management system and implement assignments, applications, room
changes, and other operational processes. This position will
interact with students, parents, and guests on a daily basis. This
is position does include some night and weekend commitments.
- Staff Supervision: Train and supervise a team of 5-10 housing
operations student assistants. This team is responsible for the
completion of housing work orders and operational processes as
- Implement assignments, applications, room changes and other
operational processes in collaboration with the Assistant Director
of Housing Operations. Become familiar with and utilize The Housing
Director (THD) by Adirondack Solutions to complete daily assignment
- Oversee the processing of housing related work orders including
furniture, appliances, laundry, and others. Coordinate with
facilities service desk on other maintenance requests.
- Assist in the day-to-day oversight of the Housing Management
software system including occupancy audits, troubleshooting user
challenges, and working with IT to resolve system issues.
- Collaborate in departmental processes such as Staff Selection,
Staff Training, Room Selection, Move-In/Move-Out, etc.
- Departmental/Office Administration and other duties as
- Master’s degree required. Preferred areas of study are Student
Affairs, Higher Education Administration, Business, or other
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and administrative
skills are necessary.
- Preference will be given to those with previous graduate or
professional experience in Housing/Residence Life.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.