- Demonstrated ability to serve as business analyst and subject matter expert for PAWS (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions) Student Financials and common modules
- Ability to perform routine PAWS SF system maintenance including the re-evaluation, testing, implementation, and support of business processes, setup tables/semester setup, systems integration, configuration, queries, reporting, interfaces, item types, documentation, and modifications
- Demonstrated ability to prepare analyses, summaries, and reports based on data, information, and records maintained, including both routine scheduled and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Demonstrated ability to provide end-user support and training with exceptional customer service. Prepares high quality, detailed technical, functional, and procedural documentation
- Ability to establish liaison and maintain cooperative working relationships with other staff or organizations
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position
TCNJ is a highly selective institution that has earned national recognition for its commitment to excellence. Founded in 1855, TCNJ has become an exemplar of the best in public higher education and is consistently acknowledged as one of the top comprehensive colleges in the nation. TCNJ currently is ranked as one of the 75 "Most Competitive" schools in the nation by Barron's Profiles of American Colleges and is rated the No. 1 public institution in the northern region of the country by U.S. News & World Report. TCNJ was named the #10 value in public higher education by the Princeton review in 2009 and, in 2006, was awarded a Phi Beta Kappa chapter - an honor shared by less than 10 percent of colleges and universities nationally. A strong liberal arts core forms the foundation for programs offered through TCNJ's seven schools - Arts & Communication; Business; Education; Humanities and Social Sciences; Science; Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science; and Engineering. TCNJ faculty members are teacher-scholars who share a commitment to liberal learning. TCNJ is located within an hour, by train, of New York City and Philadelphia. The College's campus is set on 289 tree-lined acres in suburban Ewing Township and is known for its natural beauty and has 39 major buildings, including the fourth-best college library in the nation, according to the Princeton Review.