The Department of Psychology at Princeton University seeks lecturers to teach course labs and precepts during one or both semesters of the 2021 - 2022 academic year. Responsibilities include leading weekly discussions, attending course lectures, meeting with the course instructor(s), holding regular on-campus office hours, and grading student exams and papers. Appointment duty time will depend upon student enrollment, and any available position is expected to begin September 1, 2021.
A Ph.D. in psychology is required, along with a minimum of one year of teaching experience in an undergraduate or graduate program.
Please provide a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a statement of teaching interest, and the names and contact information for three references. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No letters of recommendation are required until the interview stage. Applicants should apply online at: https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/21201
These positions are subject to the University's background check policy.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Human Development & Family Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton
- Psychology Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Princeton