- Implements Upward Bound Math and Science program for NAU .
- Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates program goals and
- Administers and manages federal funds, monthly budget, and
- Supervises a student development coordinator, and/or one data
entry specialist and a student worker.
- Establishes cooperative agreements with colleges, high schools,
and other agencies.
- Coordinates recruitment, referrals, and public relations with
federal, state, and county, city, tribal, and local agencies to
promote joint utilization of program resources.
- Implements and analyses data management systems.
- Manages UBMS budget account on NAU financial system.
- Submits and negotiates annual budgetary proposal to US
Department of Education.
- Ensures UBMS program is administered in accordance with US
Department of Education laws, policies, and grant guidelines.
- Gathers statistics for grant writing, annual performance
reports, and monthly progress summaries in support and expansion of
- Oversees daily operations, and coordinates activities of UBMS
- Travels to all outlying offices to monitor outreach and ETS
- Conducts monthly staff meetings and required training for
- Attends national, regional, and state conferences.
- Represents UBMS program and NAU to community through
presentations, workshops, and career/education fairs.
- Responsible for writing UBMS grant.
- Manages the UBMS summer programs and Academy.
- Bachelor's Degree in in a field appropriate to area of
- 2-4 years of management or supervisory experience OR;
- 3-5 years of relevant expierence
- Master's Degree in a field appropriate to area of assignment
- 3 years administrative and/or coordinative program expierence
- 8 years of progressively responsible administrative and/or
coordinative program experience
Please see nau.jobs for
full job descriptions and details on how to apply
online! NAU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.