This position will be a veteran admissions professional whose
responsibilities include the administration of a recruitment (both
international and domestic) territory from inquiry to enrollment,
serving as a member of the core recruitment team, evaluating
applications and documentation, and supporting the international
interview and communication initiative. In addition, this position
will support the broader work of the enrollment division and its
ongoing initiatives and goals by managing essential projects,
representing the college virtually, on-campus, and off-campus, and
seeking out leadership opportunities through regional, national,
and international organizations.
- Manage both an international and domestic recruitment territory
by cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective
students, parents, counselors, community-based organizations, and
- Evaluate applications by completing and reviewing candidate
materials, making admission and scholarship recommendations to the
committee, and serving on the admissions committee.
- Supervise the document and file completion process. Review
international financial documents as part of application
- Oversee project management in functional areas of the
- Lead the international interview initiative and English
language proficiency program.
- Coordinate and develop enterprise level international
communications plan in partnership with the admissions
communication and systems teams.
- Represent the college by conducting/attending on-campus,
off-campus, and/or virtual interviews, information sessions,
forums, receptions, open houses, school visits, and college
3-5 years of work experience (assistant director)
5-8 years of work experience (associate director)
Valid Driver’s License and Passport required