Assistant/Associate Director of Admissions
This position will be a veteran admissions professional whose
responsibilities include the administration of a recruitment (both
international and domestic) territory from inquiry to enrollment,
serving as a member of the core recruitment team, evaluating
applications and documentation, and supporting the international
interview and communication initiative. In addition, this position
will support the broader work of the enrollment division and its
ongoing initiatives and goals by managing essential projects,
representing the college virtually, on-campus, and off-campus, and
seeking out leadership opportunities through regional, national,
and international organizations.
- Manage both an international and domestic recruitment territory by cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective students, parents, counselors, community-based organizations, and admissions volunteers.
- Evaluate applications by completing and reviewing candidate materials, making admission and scholarship recommendations to the committee, and serving on the admissions committee.
- Supervise the document and file completion process. Review international financial documents as part of application review.
- Oversee project management in functional areas of the admissions office.
- Lead the international interview initiative and English language proficiency program.
- Coordinate and develop enterprise level international communications plan in partnership with the admissions communication and systems teams.
- Represent the college by conducting/attending on-campus, off-campus, and/or virtual interviews, information sessions, forums, receptions, open houses, school visits, and college fairs.
3-5 years of work experience (assistant director)
5-8 years of work experience (associate director)
Valid Driver’s License and Passport required