Coordinator for Print Services
Job Title Coordinator for Print Services Posting Number S964P Classification Title
Responsible for identifying, targeting, and developing new opportunities for Print Services provided by Print & Copy Services. First point-of-contact for general customer inquiries (e.g., products, capabilities, ordering processes, scheduling etc.) as well as providing and managing project estimate requests. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provides administrative and clerical support to the Director of Print and Mail Services.
2. Assists with proactively marketing Print and Copy Services capabilities to faculty, staff, and students in order to provide those services to the CBU community.
3. Organizes and maintains financial reports, customer volume reports and product usage reports.
4. Ensures University standards of corporate identity and branding are maintained.
5. Consults with clients to determine the best products and services needed.
6. Establishes and maintains working relationships with departments on campus.
7. Provides follow-up support and communication after completion of print orders.
8. Creates and manages quotes for complex and large print orders.
9. Serves as the liaison between clients and production staff to ensure expectations are met.
10. Assists in print production as needed. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
§ Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
§ A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
§ Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
§ Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
§ Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
§ Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
§ Ability to maintain confidentiality.
§ Knowledge of standard budgeting and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
§ Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
§ Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
§ Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
§ Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
§ Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
§ Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
§ Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
§ Must possess strong detail and time management skills. Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree ( GED ); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience in the customer service environment.
Open Date 07/05/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6610 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Librarians & Library Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside