Assistant Athletic Trainer
Buena Vista University seeks qualified applicants for the position of an Assistant Athletic Trainer. The Assistant Athletic Trainer assists the Head Athletic Trainer with 19 NCAA III varsity sport programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to supervision of athletic training students and athletic training services for varsity athletic teams as determined by the Head Athletic Trainer. This is a full time 10-month position.
Qualified applicants will have maintained BOC Certification for a minimum of one year, have knowledge of CAATE Standards and Guidelines, experience with college athletic training coverage, and eligibility for Iowa Licensure. Bachelor’s degree is required and Master’s degree in related field and student clinical supervision experience is preferred. Certified to teach first-aid and CPR is preferred.
To apply, submit an electronic application, cover letter, resume, and at least three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
A background check will be completed on the final candidate.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside