Skidmore College is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic candidate to join the Enterprise Systems group within the Information Technology Department. The successful candidate will be part of a team whose responsibilities include ensuring the systems upon which the College relies are programmed, configured and operating properly. Among the major systems Enterprise Systems supports are a student management system, a Payroll/HR/Finance system, a document imaging system and a number of other custom-written applications. Interaction with members of other offices is expected and encouraged. The focus of this position will initially be Information Technology support of Skidmore’s Human Resources, Finance and Benefits offices.
- Learning and becoming a subject matter expert of the systems that support our stakeholders
- Supporting and configuring the systems that comprise our Enterprise stack
- Writing and supporting integrations to migrate information between systems
- Writing and supporting custom “bolt-on” applications to augment the functionalities of vendor-supplied systems
- Interacting with others within Enterprise Systems, within Information Technology and across campus to understand and support their activities
- Documentation of programs and processes as they are being developed as well as improving existing documentation
- Associates degree and 2 years of experience of IT Programming related tasks equivalent
- Knowledge of database structure and programming
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Background in HR/Benefits or finance
- Oracle programming, PL/SQL programming language
- Familiarity or experience with web programming and web services
- Knowledge or Oracle e-business or Oracle cloud
- Experience with a document imaging system is a plus
- Bachelors degree
Documents required to apply:
- On-line application
- Cover Letter
- List of Three References
Salary will be commensurate with experience within the salary band.
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence, or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable background check result.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saratoga Springs