Security Access Control Manager
Security Access Control Manager
At PCOM, we espouse to grow a culturally competent workforce to advance healthcare that touches the lives of underserved communities. Diversity and inclusion is the core component of our institutional identity and a key pillar of PCOM’s strategic vision. Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine affirms that diversity and inclusion are crucial to the intellectual vitality of the campus community. It is through freedom of exchange over different ideas and viewpoints in supportive environments that our graduates develop the critical thinking and citizenship skills that will benefit them throughout their lives.
Since 1899, PCOM has trained highly competent, caring physicians, health practitioners, and behavioral scientists who practice a “whole person” approach to care - treating people, not just symptoms. As the field of medicine has changed, we've changed with it - adapting our program offerings to better meet the needs of healthcare providers and the communities they serve. At the main campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PCOM), the branch campus in Suwanee, Georgia (PCOM Georgia), and our newest location in Moultrie, Georgia (PCOM South Georgia), PCOM students learn to approach problem-solving in a more professional, more team-oriented manner, which prepares them to work successfully in integrated healthcare settings with other health professionals. At Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine you will be part of a caring, professional, and committed community focused on making the PCOM experience the best possible for our students.
We are currently seeking to fill our Security Access Control Manager position at the Philadelphia campus with a highly qualified and passionate individual.
Responsible for managing the OneCard Center, including security hardware, software, and coordinating building access control decisions with Security Services, a separate department. Must perform a wide variety of operational, administrative, and access control duties, including OneCard badge creation and access maintenance as well as building and garage access system updates and maintenance. Supervises 1 staff member, the Access Control System Technician, and responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operations of building access controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the campus buildings access safety through proper OneCard access control procedures and appropriately limited access roles;
· Ensure the access security hardware, software, and access permissions are operational and up to date and hold vendors accountable to agreed-upon service response rates;
· Coordinate with applicable departments and staff to create and host events to provide professional photographs for use on new faculty, staff and students ID badges;
· Liaison with the Security department of the College to:
o Coordinate and execute on building access decisions for various groups of staff, students, and vendors. Create security roles that provide the appropriate access level necessary per user group type;
o Ensure timely building access for exercises and emergency responses with base security, fire department and emergency services;
· Liaison with the Bursar’s Office to ensure student, staff, and faculty funds applied to the OneCard are assigned as intended and to address any financial issues connected with the OneCard system;
· Handle and coordinate identification of employees/students with HR and Bursar on parking garage access applications, ensuring monthly parking fees are current and paid, space assignments, and access control;
· Create and coordinate with HR/ITS on a timely reporting process to identify departed staff/faculty and ensure their OneCard building access is removed timely.
· Provide requested reports and analysis from other departments as needed (Finance, HR, etc)
· Manage vendor relationships
· Update and maintain documentation, procedures, and schedules for access control related procedures. Implement changes as necessary.
· Keep abreast of changing needs and requirements and ensure the access control function is the most capable of meeting PCOM needs
· Must be willing to travel among the campuses in Philadelphia, Northern Georgia, and Southern Georgia.
· 5 years of prior responsibility for electronic access control systems
· 3-5 years supervisory experience in a related technical field
· Must be proficient with computer applications and have experience with both hardware and software management
· Required: Bachelor’s degree – Information Systems or Information Security related, or equivalent technical experience
PCOM is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. We adhere to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Middle City East
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Middle City East
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Middle City East
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Middle City East
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Middle City East