Adjunct - Supply Chain Management
Job Code/Title AJ - Adjunct Position Number J00001 Working Title Adjunct - Supply Chain Management Department Supply Chain Management & Analytics Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range Commensurate Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Adjunct - Teaching Hours/Week Normal work days Normal work hours Job Category Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The Department of Supply Chain Management & Analytics in the School of Business at Virginia Commonwealth University is recruiting a pool of applicants for the Fall Semester of 2021 and Spring 2022 for possible adjunct teaching positions. Should funding for such adjunct teaching positions become available, the Department of Supply Chain Management & Analytics will contact persons in the pool whose credentials match our teaching needs. This pool will be accessed only when an opening arises. Your credentials will remain active until the posting closes . After one year, if you are still interested in adjunct teaching, you must reapply to this adjunct pool. Note that we are unable to hire applicants who are not already in the pool. Required Qualifications
B.S. or higher for undergraduate teaching.
M.S. or higher for graduate teaching.
Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student
environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU . Preferred Qualifications
Prior teaching experience is particularly welcomed. Job Open Date 07/01/2021 Remove from posting on or before 06/30/2022 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/107538 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you find out about this position?
- ○ Alumni association magazine
- ○ Chronicle of Higher Education
- ○ Community event
- ○ Email notification
- ○ HERC (Higher Ed Recruitment Consortium)
- ○ Higher education publication
- ○ Internal Recruiter
- ○ Job fair
- ○ Job site (e.g. Monster.com)
- ○ Listserv
- ○ Newspaper
- ○ Professional association/journal
- ○ Referred by person/employee
- ○ Search firm notification
- ○ VCU vacancy listing - eJobs
- ○ Other
- * If you selected 'Other' for your referral source please
indicate where you heard about this posting. (If you did not select
'Other,' please enter 'n/a.')
(Open Ended Question)
- Other Document
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Other Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Richmond