Career Development Specialist - (STA007687)
Develops and administers career programming and resources for the students and alumni of a college. Develops internship programs and placement opportunities with major employers.,,,
- Develops and implements programming to educate students about career development and job search activities.
- Conducts development training programs to small and large groups of students and alumni.
- Contacts potential employers to promote placement activities for the college.
- Serves as liaison between employers, faculty, administrators and alumni to advance career opportunities.
- Advises and counsels students regarding career selection, job searches and internships.
- Oversees the development of new resources.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Manages and evaluates University Cooperative Education Program, keeping detailed reports;
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures for the Cooperative Education Program;
- Coordinates with faculty, academic advisors, students and employers for integration of Cooperative Education Program;
Masters and 1 year experience
Requires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a directly job-related Master's degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Cooperative & Experiential Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston