Equipment Mechanic 1 - (STA007685)
Repairs and services Custodial Services and/or Grounds equipment. Maintains accountability and records of supplies, equipment and parts. Maintains service logs, warranties, catalogs, parts, and breakdowns. Distributes and picks up custodial related administrative materials, equipment and supplies.
- Conducts regular preventative maintenance of department equipment and services a wide range of equipment by lubricating, replacing, cleaning and repairing.
- Conducts periodic shop inventories to insure proper level of supplies, parts and tools.
- Recommends deletion of equipment no longer useful.
- Maintains current service logs, inspection reports, inventory levels and preventative maintenance information on file.
- Requests purchase of parts, supplies, tools and equipment.
- Maintains receipts and requisitions on file of supplies, new equipment, and parts.
- Receives supplies from General Stores and delivers to the assigned areas on campus.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Nine years of school and 1 year experience.
Requires ability to read, write, add, subtract and follow oral and/or basic written instructions as might normally be acquired through 9 to 11 years of formal schooling.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Posting Information: Equipment Mechanic would be responsible for maintenance and repair of Gas and Electric powered golf carts, Utility Carts/Trucks and Service and light repairs on Licensed Vehicles. Pick up/ Drop Off and washing of units.
Notes to Applicant: Please include a minimum of 3 professional references with your attachments.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston