Full-Time Accounting Faculty
- Position Rank: Commensurate with experience and education
- Department: School of Business & Management
- Supervisor: Dean of Business
- Status: Full-time, 9-month, benefit eligible
- The person serving in this position will teach traditional daytime (TUG), adult degree (ADP) undergraduate courses and online graduate courses as needed. TUG courses are face-to-face in a 16 week semester. ADP and graduate courses are offered as on-line courses delivered in eight week blocks. The school of business emphasizes building a strong foundation of critical thinking and the practical application of rigorous curriculum, developed alongside industry leaders with current market demands in mind. As a member of the business faculty, the person in this role will be an integral part of the department and have the opportunity to shape the accounting program . The school of business has among its core values one-on-one and group mentorship of students, and community involvement.
The person in this role will be expected to regularly schedule and lead accounting department student and faculty meetings, and participate in similar business school meetings. From time to time, the person in this role will also be expected to interface with the community at large and develop professional relationships beneficial to the University and its students. The normal teaching load is 24 semester credits per academic year.