Buena Vista University has an opening for a FT Mathematics Assistant in the Center for Academic Excellence. The position will be responsible for teaching students who do not have a solid mathematical foundation to be able to be successful in college mathematics courses. This position will work closely with students, math instructors, and coaches. Primary focus is on aiding the development of academic success strategies for students as they interface with mathematics. Ideal hours are 1pm to 10pm, but hours are negotiable. This position is a one-year, full time position, with expected working dates of August 23, 2021 to May 13, 2022. The position is eligible for full-time benefits.
A Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of two years teaching experience desirable, and experience with teaching math and tutoring preferred.
To apply, submit an electronic application, cover letter, resume, and at least three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
A background check will be completed on the final candidate.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Teacher Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside