AmeriCorps Community Engagement Coordinator
Buena Vista University (BVU) seeks personable and community oriented AmeriCorps Community Engagement Coordinator who is a self-driven professional with the desire to mentor college students to make a difference.
The successful applicant will have the primary responsibility for recruiting and managing the BV Buddies mentoring program. They will also serve with educators, volunteers and non-profits to develop trainings, educational sessions based on the population being served and developing strategies to implement civic engagement into more areas of campus to meet community needs. Qualified applicants must be highly motivated, personable, flexible, detail focused and adaptable to changing environments and possess excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills. Bachelor's degree and valid driver’s license are required. A background check will be conducted on the final candidate. This 11 month position is supported by the Iowa Campus Compact AmeriCorps program.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside