About Salve Regina University:
Salve Regina University, ranked as one of the most transformative
colleges in the United States by Money Magazine and among the best
regional universities in the north by U.S. News and World Report,
is a comprehensive Catholic University located in the scenic
coastal community of Newport, Rhode Island. The University's
commitment to academic success and personal discovery extends
beyond its historic campus into a dynamic world where the
application of higher thinking and skill are most valued. Salve
Regina offers associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs,
graduate certificates, and doctoral programs in humanities,
international relations and nursing. Enrollment includes more than
2,600 undergraduate and graduate students from across the U.S. and
around the world.
Reporting to the Director of Admission Operations, the Document
Specialist provides professional support in managing the life cycle
of Graduate and professional studies applications. This position
will also provide support for processing of documents for
undergraduate admissions when needed as well. Provide phone and
email customer service support for both Graduate and Undergraduate
prospective students and their families.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process the incoming graduate applications and supporting
documents for Graduate and Continuing Education applicants in our
admissions CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, Slate.
Monitor the checklist to in order to provide accurate completion
and ready to review applications.
- Work closely with the graduate admissions Application Manager
to assist with the day to day operations.
- Utilize our CRM Slate to query and report on completion of
- Communicate with applicants throughout the application cycle to
provide guidance and support with completion of applications.
- Provide guidance over the phone and email to inquiries and
applicants who contact the office requesting information for
graduate admissions and when needed for undergraduate
- Review unlinked documents in our document imaging system
- Consolidation of duplicate records and schools in Slate and
other data maintenance projects when needed.
- Represent the University by attending recruitment events, open
houses, etc when needed.
- Assist as needed with processes and special projects for both
undergraduate and graduate enrollment
- Assist with phone and front desk coverage as needed.
- Assist with entry of college and high school fairs for both
Graduate and Undergraduate.
- An associates or bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and
organizational skills are required.
- Candidate should have some experience with CRM software
- Experience with document imaging systems a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products and advanced knowledge
in excel is required.
- The ability to learn and proficiently use institutional
software and reporting systems a must.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
Salve Regina University offers generous benefits to eligible
- health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- 403B plan
- tuition benefits and more
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in
employment and education to all employees, students and applicants.
No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or
harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by
applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve
Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission
policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other
University administered programs. In accordance with Title IX, it
does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any of its educational
programs or activities. Salve Regina is also committed to making
its programs and campus accessible to its visitors and compliant
with all applicable non-discrimination laws.
Applicants must apply online for any open staff and faculty
positions by providing a cover-letter and resume. Pre-employment
background checks and reference checks are required of successful
candidates. Salve Regina University participates in E-verify.