Faculty of Public Health
Ensign College of Public Health, located in the Eastern Region
of Ghana, seeks to ignite a revolution of innovation led by
principled, educated, entrepreneurial leaders who build systematic
capacity, engage in mutually beneficial partnerships, and design
and implement solutions that will result in more prosperous
communities and countries throughout the world. Ensign College of
Public Health invites applications from exceptional candidates who
are suitably qualified for appointment of the following faculty
- Engaged Service
- Student project work supervision, academic counseling and any
other relevant responsibility that may be assigned.
Applicants must have expertise in at least of 2 of the
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Family and Reproductive Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Disaster Management
- Health Economics
- Health Literacy and Communication
QUALIFICATIONS/ GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Possess PhD in Public Health or a closely related field.
- Have taught for a minimum of four (4 ) years or have
considerable number of years teaching and research experience at
the tertiary level.
- have at least 3 publications to his/her credit in peer reviewed
journals or a number of referred to publications in the last 5
years in their area of specialization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about applying best practices in pedagogy to the
teaching of courses at the post graduate level.
- Have excellent skills in qualitative research.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should forward application materials (Letter of
interest, curriculum vitae with contact information for three
(3) referees, and copies of certificates) electronically
Applicants should indicate in the heading of their cover
letter the discipline they wish to teach.
For more information about Ensign College of Public Health,
please visit https://www.ensign.edu.gh/.