Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a full-time, 9-Month instructor position in the Byrum
School of Business which includes:
- Teaching load of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Teaching in face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Student advising.
- Course development/enhancement activities.
- Participation in school meetings committees.
- Ongoing professional development activities.
- Other opportunities to support the department based on the
match between departmental needs and instructor’s expertise.
- Master’s degree required.
- Teaching experience at the university level preferred.
- Skilled professional in the application of Microsoft Excel to
the field of Business Analytics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Commitment to experiential learning and skill development
Apply Online Here: https://marian.peopleadmin.com/postings/419
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a
current CV, contact information for three professional references,
and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.