Manages the daily operations of the Athletic ticket box office
requirements and responsibilities including but not limited to,
printing, event management and execution, ticket and customer
service, event operations, reporting, staff development,
management, scheduling and oversight, distribution and
reconciliation of ticket sales for all athletic and special
- Plans, organizes and executes ticketing operations for assigned
- Serves as game day ticket manager for events as assigned;
duties including but not limited to staffing, customer service,
ticket printing, pass lists/will call, game-day dales and event
- Reconciles daily ticket sales; prepares daily deposits of all
- Maintains accurate accounting records of revenues and
- Oversees the hiring, training, staffing and supervision of a
large student worker group.
- Manages change banks for home event ticket windows; reconciles
change banks and settlement requirements at the end of each
- Manages sets-up, prints and distributes tickets & invoicing
for season, partial plans and single game events.
- Supports ticket operation needs at select away game
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
-Experience in lieu of education