About Salve Regina University:
Salve Regina University, ranked as one of the most transformative
colleges in the United States by Money Magazine and among the best
regional universities in the north by U.S. News and World Report,
is a comprehensive Catholic University located in the scenic
coastal community of Newport, Rhode Island. The University's
commitment to academic success and personal discovery extends
beyond its historic campus into a dynamic world where the
application of higher thinking and skill are most valued. Salve
Regina offers associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs,
graduate certificates, and doctoral programs in humanities,
international relations and nursing. Enrollment includes more than
2,600 undergraduate and graduate students from across the U.S. and
around the world.
Promote Salve Regina University through a full range of admissions
activities including recruitment/outreach/travel, admissions
decision-making, post admissions follow-up of prospective students
to the university, and specific admissions projects and
responsibilities in addition to recruitment as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of an assigned recruitment territory
- Analyze data to identify prospects and target markets
- Regular outreach to prospects through phone, email, text, and
- Meet and counsel individual candidates and family members
- Track daily activities through CRM system and provide regular
progress reports and analysis of efficacy
- Develop relationships with influencers including school
counselors, teachers, independent counselors, and community
- Give regular presentations to prospective students and
- 10-15 weeks of recruitment travel in the fall and 5-7 weeks of
recruitment travel in the spring, with overnight stays likely
- Must be able to lift and carry recruitment materials and travel
- Must be willing to work some Saturdays, Sundays, and
Special admissions projects designed to enhance admission/retention
efforts as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Admissions experience a plus.
- Must have demonstrated public relations skills with the ability
to work effectively with faculty, students and a wide variety of
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and
organizational skills are required.
- Along with the ability to speak in the voice and branding of
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of an
- Extensive travel with some evening, night and weekend work is
- Must have the ability to handle stress in a busy office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs is required,
strong computer skills and understanding of information systems,
such as SLATE CRM, preferred.
- Confidence in or experience with social media and other digital
marketing and project management tools is preferred.
- Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Salve Regina University offers generous benefits to eligible
- health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- 403B plan
- tuition benefits and more
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in
employment and education to all employees, students and applicants.
No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or
harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by
applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve
Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission
policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other
University administered programs. In accordance with Title IX, it
does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any of its educational
programs or activities. Salve Regina is also committed to making
its programs and campus accessible to its visitors and compliant
with all applicable non-discrimination laws.
Applicants must apply online for any open staff and faculty
positions by providing a cover-letter and resume. Pre-employment
background checks and reference checks are required of successful
candidates. Salve Regina University participates in E-verify.