Manager of Application and Integration
Office of Information Technology
The manager of application integration services is responsible for
overseeing all third-party applications that integrate into the
University's ERP architecture and/or exchange enterprise level
data. This position also contributes to the University's
data-informed decision-making goals by maintaining and advancing
the technical infrastructure upon which reporting, visualization,
and data warehousing services run.
Director of Postmodern ERP
REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Assist and collaborate with the director of postmodern ERP to
support, document, and drive the transformation of the University's
- Directly lead all data warehousing initiatives.
- Provide project leadership for strategic and transformational
- Work closely with campus constituents to understand emerging
goals and requirements.
- Responsible for researching next generation applications,
products, and services.
- Assist in end-user training when needed.
- Oversees validity of backup procedures and results for all
applications in the portfolio.
- Assist the director of postmodern ERP to promote skills refresh
and professional development of team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the director or CIO.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, MS Windows Server, NoSQL, TCP/IP
based networking and Linux.
- Experience in database analysis, design, and implementation of
MS SQL relational database applications.
- Experience leveraging APIs to push and pull data
- Experience in ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS
- Create a culture of customer service and promote IT's value
across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and interact positively with a
wide range of users.
- High ethical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical
field, or equivalent training, and/or experience.
- Minimum of five years' experience in IT operations and user
support, and at least two years as a project leader or
- Three years development experience in a modern programming
language (Python or equivalent).
- Senior Application Integration Administrator.
- Senior Application Integration Specialist.
- Application Integration Administrator.
- Application Integration Specialist.
Adelphi University, New York, is a highly awarded, nationally
ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research university dedicated
to transforming students' lives through small classes with
world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to
support academic and career success. Adelphi offers exceptional
liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with
particular strength in our Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and
Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health
and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World
Report, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational
university, serving almost 8,000 students at its beautiful main
campus in Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson
Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers more
than 60 undergraduate programs, more than 65 master's degree and
doctoral programs, and more than 35 certificate programs in the
liberal arts, the sciences and professional training. With powerful
partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 116,000
graduates across the country, a growing enrollment of students from
43 states and 64 countries, and rising rankings from top
publications and organizations, Adelphi is a dynamic community that
plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=39&rid=2563