Under general supervision, performs necessary duties to keep
assigned buildings and/or areas in clean, neat and orderly
condition. Performs various other activities as assigned including,
but not limited to, setups, takedowns and moves. Clears snow and
ice from, but not limited to, stairs, walks, driveways and College
roads either manually or using motorized equipment. Performs
necessary repairs and routine and planned maintenance on custodial
Experience in custodial or related field;
High school graduate or GED, as well as the ability to read, write
and perform basic math;
Ability to operate all College owned vehicles and custodial
equipment; Valid PA driver’s license.
It is the policy of Juniata College to conduct background
Oral and/or written instructions received from designated
Employees in this classification have no supervisory duties.
See position qualifications
Ability to push, pull and lift 40lbs regularly; Ability to work on
ladders at heights of 10’
Special Instructions to Applicants
There are three full-time, 40 hour positions.
Available shifts include:
Wednesday – Sunday 7am – 3pm
Saturday – Wednesday 7am – 3pm
Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm
All applicants must complete our online application form.
No phone calls or walk-ins please
Open Until Filled
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Government Employment Agency
- Private Employment Agency
- Employee (please explain in follow up question)
- Relative (please explain in follow up question)
- Advertisement - Source (please explain in follow up
- Other (please explain in follow up question)
- If you were referred by a person, advertisement or other,
please explain here:
(Open Ended Question)
- List of 3 References
- Cover Letter