Responsible for the general housekeeping of guest rooms and public
areas of the Hilton College and Hotel.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms and/or public areas in a
timely and organized manner according to procedures and
- Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies and
linen and terry in accordance with brand standards.
- Respond to guest requests in a quick and friendly manner as
well as report guest complains or requests to appropriate
- Report requests for repairs to Lead, Supervisor or Maintenance
Department in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Maintain linen carts and supplies, organized to Hotel
- Report lost and found articles to Supervisor.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each
- Maintain a professional, neat and organized appearance in
accordance with Hotel and Brand standards.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Nine years of school and 1 year experience
Requires ability to read, write, add, subtract and follow oral
and/or basic written instructions as might normally be acquired
through 9 to 11 years of formal schooling.Requires a minimum of one
(1) year of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: