Adjunct Faculty – Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Project
Management, and Statistics
Job Description Summary
Florida’s newest state university is looking for exceptional
candidates to serve as Adjunct Professor in Department of Data
Science and Business Analytics for face-to-face, part-time
instruction in the following courses:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Introduction to
Operations and Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Materials
Management, Reverse Logistics, Global Logistics Management,
Planning and Control Systems for Supply Chain Management, Air
Transportation and Operations, National Transportation Management,
Six Sigma, Lean Operations Management
- Project Management: Engineering and Technology Project
- Statistics: STA 2023 – Statistics I
- Knowledge and skills are relevant to face-to-face course
development and delivery.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Teaching and industry experience preferred.
EXPECTED STARTING SALARY:
- At least a master’s degree with 18 credit hours in teaching
discipline from an accredited institution.
The salary will be commensurate
with the field of teaching and years of teaching experience:
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE
- 1-5 years: $4000-$5000 per 3-credit course
- 6-10 years: $4500-$5500 per 3-credit course
- 10+ years: $5000-$6000 per 3-credit course
- Positions are open until filled (or recruitment canceled).
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the positions are filled.
- Employment is contingent upon proof of the legal right to work
in the United States. This proof must be provided prior to
employment at the University. An appointment is not final until
proof is provided.
: All Applicants are required to submit
the following in PDF format to the Florida Polytechnic Careers
- Letter of Application
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- List of at least 3 professional references (names and contact
- Unofficial copy of the Ph.D./M.Sc. transcript
Florida Polytechnic University is an equal opportunity/equal access
institution. It is the policy of the Board of Trustees to provide
equal opportunity for employment and educational opportunities to
all (including applicants for employment, employees, applicants for
admission, students, and others affiliated with the University)
without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sex,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status,
veteran status or genetic information.
Special Instructions Regarding Attachments:
Required attachments are listed on each posting. Please be
sure to attach all required documents in the Resume/CV field before
continuing through the application.
Once your application
has been submitted, no changes may be made and additional
attachments will not be considered.
An unofficial copy of the degree/transcript is acceptable during
the application process. For positions requiring a degree, the
official transcripts are required upon hire.
Foreign Transcript: Transcripts issued outside of the United States
require a equivalency statement from a certified transcript
evaluation service verifying the degree equivalency to that of an
accredited institution within the USA. This report must be attached
with the application and submitted by the application
All document(s) must be received on or before the closing date of
the job announcements.
This position requires a background check, which may include
a level II screening as required by the Florida Statute