Evenings, 2-3 per week, required
Hours Per Week:
19 hours per week; 34 weeks per year
Duties of Position:
As part of the Library team, the Adjunct
Public Services Librarian duties include:
- Provide face-to-face and virtual reference and instruction
services for the LCC; and occasionally, on the main campus.
- Coordinate technology loans to students for the LCC
- Create and execute programming and outreach services to the LCC
- Participate in collection development activities
- Perform other duties, as assigned
The position is a semester appointment and can be renewed each
semester with satisfactory performance reviews and hours
availability. Summer hours may not be available based on staffing
Master of Library Science degree
Library public service experience
is preferred. Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to
complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
June 25, 2021 Central Daylight Time