College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive
educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity
is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing
diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to
Do you have a high level of initiative and motivation with
demonstrated collaboration, project management, and facilitation
skills? If so, our Director of Institutional Research
position might be the right fit for you.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who
- Working knowledge of best practices in university institutional
- Experience with higher education recruitment, accreditation,
and registrar functions.
- Experience using student information systems and CRMs.
- High degree of competence in IPEDS reporting policies and
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience
- Possession of a Master’s degree or certified public accountant
- Proficient in relational databases (SQL, Unidata, etc.).
- Experience with BI dashboards (i.e. Power BI, Tableau,
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Working closely with colleagues who coordinate strategic
planning, policy making, resource allocation, enrollment
projections, assessment, accreditation and grant funded
initiatives, providing relevant quantitative data to enhance
- Planning, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting on institutional
and external data requests.
- Conducting research and analysis on the institution’s
effectiveness, including design of studies, data collection,
analysis, and reporting.
- Producing annual reports which document the college’s progress
in institutional effectiveness, such as the Strategic Plan Update,
Management Indicators, and Fall Census Highlights.
- Provides data and analytical support for accreditation, optimal
capacity analyses, curricular, and co-curricular program
- Serving as chair of the Compliance Committee.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work
together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance,
paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer
match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its
faculty and staff.