Assists the lead teacher with the planning and implementation of an
education program at the university's Child Care Center.
- Assists the teacher with the planning, implementation and
supervision of the child development program.
- Assists with student management.
- Assumes responsibility for the class in the lead teacher's
- Communicates with parents in a professional manner.
- Participates in the proper arrangement, appearance, decor and
learning environment of the classroom.
- Assumes health and safety responsibilities for children,
including administration of medicine when needed and authorized by
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associate's Degree + 6 months experience.
Notes to Applicant: