**Following Governor Wolf's announcement on March
30, 2020, the selected candidate will work remotely until
further notice. As the College re-opens the campuses, the
selected candidate will transition to on-campus
The Business Intelligence Analyst will assist in the development
and maintenance of an integrated business intelligence platform
that supports all College analytical and reporting requirements.
This individual will serve as the liaison between the Information
Technology department and all other college departments in
gathering requirements and delivering solutions related to business
intelligence, data analytics, and operational reporting. In
working across the College, the position will advocate for
additional application of data analysis and reporting that permit
operational efficiencies or better informed business
decisions. The Business Intelligence Analyst will contribute
to the design of dashboard metrics, reports, performance charts and
scorecards that support a culture of evidence across the
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with patience and
integrity in a sophisticated and evolving environment is
- Experience with Enterprise reporting tools and related concepts
such as data visualization and business analytics required.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as SQL, C, or HTML
- Hands-on experience developing BI reporting, dashboards, and
visualization solutions preferred.
- Aptitude to analyze user requirements and build reports and/or
BI solutions according to specifications.
- Ability to work independently and achieve results in a dynamic
- Ability to deliver executive projects on time.
- Perform with a high degree of accuracy with minimal
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts in a written
and verbal manner.
- Ability to analyze data in a manner that provides discovery of
useful information, suggests conclusions, and results in improved
ability for business decision making.
- Experience as a developer using generalized report-writing
tools is preferred.
- Must be able to effectively present information, orally,
electronically and in writing.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with both technical and
- Understanding of security issues involved in maintaining and
safeguarding institutional data.
- Appreciation for serving the needs of a diverse
- Technical experience with the Ellucian Colleague Information
- Skilled in the use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative