Following Governor Wolf's announcement on March 30,
the selected candidate will work remotely until further notice.
As the College re-opens the campuses, the selected candidate
will transition to on-campus work.
The Enterprise Application Analyst participates in the
implementation, configuration, and support of enterprise software
systems used to facilitate college-wide operations. Such
systems may include on premise or cloud-hosted software
applications such as Ellucian Colleague, Ellucian Recruiter,
Hobsons Starfish Retention Solutions, Perceptive Software ImageNow,
Astra Schedule, etc. Using such software, this position works
to ensure that business processes are efficient and continually
optimized. Additionally, the position leverages low-code
tools to develop custom process workflows and automations that
further optimize College operations or improve the student
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree
preferred. Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 2 years of prior experience managing enterprise software
systems highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process
- Ability to research and recommend software solutions that
address business needs.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve complex
- Familiarity with information security best practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to
communicate verbally and in writing, to people with varying degrees
- Attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple
priorities and the capacity to work both independently and as part
of a team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, e.g. Word, Excel and
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- An understanding of relational databases, data types,
data definitions, and security in order to support the
implementation and integration of multiple application
- Familiarity with common data transfer processes (e.g. SFTP file
export/import) used to integrate multiple systems.
- Ability to use low-code development environments to develop
process automations or workflows.
- Ability to develop SQL statements necessary to present or
retrieve data necessary for application integration.