Assistant Director of Advancement Systems and Reporting
Office of Advancement
Duration of Position:
Full year / Full time
About Vassar College
Located in the scenic Mid-Hudson Valley, Vassar College is a highly
selective, residential, coeducational liberal arts college. Vassar
is deeply committed to fostering a community that reflects the
values of a liberal arts education and to promoting an environment
of equality, diversity and inclusiveness. Vassar seeks to create a
pluralistic community for all staff, faculty and students. Vassar
College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer, and
applications from women, individuals with disabilities and members
of historically underrepresented groups are especially
encouraged. Vassar College is a smoke-free, tobacco-free
campus.Note: Vassar College has a universal vaccination policy
requiring a COVID-19 vaccination for all employees except for those
exempt for medical or religious reasons.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Office of Advancement has recently transitioned from an on
premise Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to a cloud-hosted
Constituent Management System (CRM) that is new to the US market.
We seek an Assistant Director of Advancement Systems and Reporting
(ASR), who will assist with all daily operational and
administrative tasks in ASR, monitor and/or assign data requests
submitted through our project management tool, facilitate clear and
consistent support and communication between areas within
Advancement, and assist in the training sessions for our CRM.
- Manage incoming requests and project timelines.
- Promote and market new reports, fields, enhancements, tips,
etc, related to the CRM.
- Communicate with director to determine daily responsibilities
for ongoing projects.
- Schedule meetings and trainings with Advancement staff.
- Escalate complex user requests and issues appropriately.
- Provide user support.
- Provide support to other team members.
- Serve on various working groups and committees, as requested by
- Assist in training sessions and documentation.
- Identify areas of concern or opportunity as related to the
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with data imports/exports and querying tools.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite;
knowledge of information systems and cloud delivery; knowledge of
both PCs and Macs.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical and
- Initiative and independence in carrying out
- Ability to work with users with varying levels of technical
- Desire to work in flexible, dynamic, fast paced, team oriented
- Committed to working in a diverse and inclusive
- Knowledge of higher education business processes; including
alumni relations, fundraising, constituent management, and online
To complete your on-line application, you will be required to
attach your resume, cover letter, and contact information for 3
professional references. All attachments must be in PDF format.
Review of applications will begin immediately. If you have any
questions, please contact Human Resources, 845-437-5820.
For full consideration applicants should apply by:
All applicants must apply online at: https://employment.vassar.edu/postings/2092.