FMU Volunteer Program
- Florida Memorial University
- Florida, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jun 24, 2021
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Community Relations & Institutional Outreach, Alumni Affairs
- Employment Type
- Part Time
FMU's Volunteer Program is designed to provide practical work experience and growth and development opportunities for students wanting exposure to the best in the industry. Volunteers are exposed to the operations of higher education, will assist with special projects, and will participate in a variety of assignments and tasks aimed at fulfilling the volunteer program's objectives.
- Research and development: information gathering, data capturing, and file management.
- Collaborate with staff and administration to ensure students and guests are provided with opportunities and services to help them succeed.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service.
- Ability to handle information of sensitive and confidential nature in the utmost professional manner.
- Professional Communication Skills.
- Positive Attitude and Eagerness to Learn.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background check and drug testing.
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Computer skills are desired, but not necessary.
- Extensive hours and weekends will be required at times.
In addition to the completed application, candidates must submit a list of three professional references (at least one from a previous employer) that includes names and contact information. Review of application materials will begin ASAP and will continue until the position is filled. No phone calls, please.
Florida Memorial University is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert