Campus President Eastern Campus
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is Ohio’s first and largest community college.
Tri-C serves more than 50,000 students annually and offers more than 1,000 credit
and 600 noncredit courses each year, including online options. Tri-C has campuses
in Parma, Highland Hills, Westlake and downtown Cleveland, as well as a location
in Brunswick. Its Corporate College® locations in Warrensville Heights and Westlake
feature state-of-the-art facilities and equipment as does Tri-C’s Hospitality Management
Center on Public Square in downtown Cleveland.
Cuyahoga Community College seeks a new Eastern Campus president —
a visionary and a collaborative leader with the background and experience to lead the
campus as a valued member of the local community and of Northeast Ohio. Reporting
directly to the provost and executive vice president of Access, Learning and Success,
the campus president is the chief executive officer of a diverse, inclusive and equally
accessible campus in a multicultural environment. The campus president also provides
leadership for multi-campus programs and initiatives and serves on the
Collegewide Access, Learning and Success Council.
The successful candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Strong commitment to student-centered learning to ensure access, equity, completion and student success.
- Record of success in finance, budget, resource generation and planning.
- Passion for career and technical education, liberal arts, transfer programs and workforce credit training.
- Understanding of the role remedial education plays in the community college environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and successfully with unions representing employee groups.
- Excellent business acumen and ability to build and maintain positive relationships with governmental, professional and civic organizations and university partners.
- Successful experience in board relations, strategic planning and institutional assessment.
- Ability to foster open communication and inclusivity.
- Ability to develop, lead and implement student success initiatives.
•Earned doctorate and minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience including:
– Teaching in higher education
– Executive-level leadership and administration
– Accreditation and/or compliance standards
– Fundraising and/or grant writing and grant administration
Applications will be reviewed immediately, and the process
will continue until the position is filled. First consideration will
be given to those who apply by July 9, 2021. To view the entire
job posting and to apply online, visit careers.tri-c.edu and type Campus President under Search by Position Title.
A Gold Hill Associates Search
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining
excellence through the recruitment and retention
of a qualified and diverse workforce. EOE