Ex. Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Chief Diversity Officer; & Title IX Coordinator
Ex. Director for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion;
Chief Diversity Officer; & Title IX Coordinator
Blackburn College, a unique four-year liberal arts college with a student-managed work program located in Carlinville, IL, seeks applications for the position of a full-time Executive Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Chief Diversity Officer; & Title IX Coordinator.
The successful candidate will serve as the senior advisor to the President and College Leadership on initiatives and issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion as it relates to students, staff, faculty, and the broader community, and supports the development and guides the implementation of the College strategy around diversity, equity and inclusion. The successful candidate will also serve as Title IX Coordinator and oversee the International and Study Abroad programs and staff.
Qualified candidates should possess a Master’s degree, Ph.D. preferred, from a regionally accredited institution in a relevant field such as Higher Education Administration, Social Justice, Sociology, Public Administration, or similar. Candidates should also have at least three years of professional experience in higher education and diversity, equity and inclusion training as well as some experience with title IX processes.
Blackburn College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to build an inclusive community that can engage the interests of a diverse population. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and sustaining a culture that reflects the diversity of our country, and as such we particularly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups such as women, people of color, LGBTQ+, veterans, and those with disabilities.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
For full consideration, please submit application materials by August 9, 2021. Applications will be received, and the confidential review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications (in MS Word or PDF format) must include:
- A letter of interest describing relevant experience along with a diversity, equity, and inclusion statement describing what DEI means to you and why a commitment to DEI is essential in higher education today.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Five professional references with email and telephone numbers (references will not be contacted without prior authorization from the applicant). All applications will be handled in confidence.
Inquiries, applications, and nominations should be sent to: BlackburnEDforDiversity@agbsearch.com or directed to:
Kim R. Bobby, Ed.D.
Employment-based immigration sponsorship is not offered for this position. Phone calls or walk-ins not accepted. For more information about Blackburn and this position, please visit http://blackburn.edu/studentlife-prospectus/
Apply for Ex. Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Chief Diversity Officer; & Title IX Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Carlinville
- Business & Administrative Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Carlinville
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Carlinville
- Executive Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Carlinville
- Executive Directors Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Carlinville