Student Accounts Representative/Cashier
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Student Accounts Representative/Cashier supports learning by administrating support in all areas to include customer service, cashier duties, receptionist duties, and serving as back-up for general student accounts functions that are performed in Student Accounts. The position will provide responses to students, parents, and other University offices regarding inquires about billing statements, financial aid, student loans, and/or other information requested that is related to the University. The Student Accounts Representative/Cashier is expected to communicate and respond in a highly professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma is required. Some college course work is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic accounts receivable accounting is required either through appropriate course work or previous work experience
- Previous data entry experience required
- Previous office work required
- Cash handling experience is required
- Strong customer services skills
- Good math and calculator skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Word processing skills
- Ability to spend long periods of time at a computer work station
- Ability to move about campus and other locations.
- Minor lifting requirements, such as files or copy paper boxes as needed.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to interact in person, via electronic media, and on the telephone.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora