About Curry College:
Founded in 1879, Curry College is a private, four-year, liberal
arts-based institution in Milton Massachusetts. In addition to the
main campus classes for adult learners are also offered at our
campus at Cordage Park in historic Plymouth. Curry College is
accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education
(NECHE). Curry College offers 27 undergraduate majors, over 60
minors and concentrations, as well as five graduate programs.
The Curry College mission is to educate and graduate students
prepared to engage in successful careers and active citizenship
with a global perspective. They are an inclusive community of
diverse learners and educators, committed to continuing their
legacy of developing effective communicators with reflective and
critical thinking skills. They mentor and empower their students,
building meaningful relationships that inspire them to achieve
Curry College provides rigorous and relevant academic programs
to undergraduate and graduate students, and their rich blend of
liberal arts and career-directed programs is enhanced by practical
field experiences and co-curricular activities. Learning at Curry
extends beyond the classroom and is embedded in all that they
Diversity and a culture of equity and inclusion among students,
faculty and staff are crucial to the mission statement of Curry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, sex identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable state and federal law, including Title IX.
Under the direction of the Senior Assistant Director of
Admission Marketing & Events, the Enrollment
Representative/Receptionist is responsible for wide range of
customer service and administrative support tasks in the Admission
department. Primary focus is one of four categories
(Reception area, Inquiries, Credentials, and Applications) and is
cross-trained to back up all responsibilities. Assists with
computer system upgrades in respective specialty. Also
assists with special events and projects.
1. Admission Main Telephone Line
- Answer incoming telephone calls for the Admission Office and
- Answer incoming telephone calls for the College & direct
appropriately to other departments.
- Respond to questions or concerns if appropriate and able.
- Demonstrate ability to answer and forward calls from a
2. Manage Admission Calendar & Salesforce
- Schedule and confirm prospective student tours and interviews
in Outlook and Salesforce.
- Assign daily appointments to staff members and provide them
with applicable documentation, such as credentials, application
information and status of student. Add necessary appointments to
the Tour Guide Outlook calendar.
- Utilize the Outlook calendar and office travel schedule when
- Accommodate all visitors who arrive to the Admission Office
without an appointment.
- Schedule appointments with the Program for Advancement of
Learning (PAL) and Athletic Department, when applicable.
- In a timely manner, update the visit status of all daily
admission visitors in Salesforce by marking them as 'confirmed,'
'attended,' 'no show,' 'cancelled,' 'reschedule,' etc.
3. Provide High Quality Customer Service to Admission
- Serve as the primary greeter at the front desk and on the
telephone for all visitors, students, parents, faculty, staff,
alumni and others. Check guests in for appointments as
- Via telephone and email, respond to all questions, comments,
issues and concerns knowledgeably and in a timely and supportive
- Ensure that appointments, information sessions and tours are
beginning on time.
4. Manage the ADM@Curry.Edu Inbox
- Organize emails and voicemails into folders and forward them to
the appropriate staff members and departments.
- Respond to emails that pertain to your job
- Responsible for coordinating group tours, including necessary
- Manage reception area by updating AXIS TV, sanitizing surfaces,
and restocking inventory of snacks, coffee/tea, informational
materials, promotional items/giveaways, admission forms and other
items as needed.
- Update greeting for Admission telephone lines (main number and
toll-free number) on an as-needed basis during holidays, inclement
weather and/or special events.
- Contact and work with Buildings & Grounds and Housekeeping
via School Dude to address maintenance issues (i.e., replace light
bulbs, electric problems, etc.) relating to reception area.
- Train student workers on telephone protocol and reception area
under the direction of supervisor.
- Assist with mailing fulfillment when needed.
- Other administrative tasks such as filing, faxing,
photocopying, monitoring office supplies and opening and dispersing
- Assist with data entry of prospective students, applications,
credentials, updating records and other data as deemed appropriate
in the Banner and Salesforce computer systems using both manual and
- Assist with preparation and printing of letters, envelopes and
labels for designated mailings to students regarding the
application and enrollment process, upcoming events and follow-up
letters for missing information.
- Mandatory participation in the preparation for and the actual
work performed at Admission Office and College-wide events
including but not limited to Open House programs, Accepted Student
Day, Orientation, Commencement and Athletic events organized by the
Admission Office and other College departments.
Additional Functions - Inquires:
- Assist with manual and automated data entry of 20,000+
inquiries received annually including generation of reports to
monitor and assist with the process.
- Process and enter data in Salesforce CRM for prospective
students who have participated in a personal interview, Information
Sessions or Group Visit; Scan and upload interview
form/information with appropriate coding in CRM.
- Work closely with the Tech Center, Director or Assistant
Director of Operations to resolve any issues relating to automated
- Assist with automated load process of SAT scores submitted
electronically for inquiries and applicants. Generate reports
to assist with process and file with appropriate pre-application if
- Assist with running letters via Salesforce CRM in response to
inquiries as a result of requests for information. Run
discrepancy reports to update missing or incorrect information for
- Assist with maintaining returned mail including updating
addresses and resending appropriate materials.
- Assist with mailing fulfillment when needed.
- Responsible for responding to phone inquiries as part of
customer service team. Checks status of applications and
communicates status to prospective students and parents.
Answers other general inquiries.
- Process "Cancel" requests to cancel applicant records in
Salesforce CRM and/or Banner.
- Make recommendations and work with the Director and Assistant
Director of Operations and the Tech Center on new tracking codes
relating to inquiries or applicants when appropriate.
- Assist with mailings to high schools, school counselors or
designated groups in response to requests for Admission
Additional Functions - Applications:
- Assist with processing 7000+ online applications including
downloading, updating Salesforce CRM, and verifying
information. Generates reports to monitor and assist
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of application files to
ensure they are categorized and stored in the appropriate
- Assist with running complete and incomplete reports to ensure
Admission counselors have documents to review online applicant
- Assist in running discrepancy reports to update missing or
incorrect information for applicants.
- Assist in running "Checklist Letters" that go out to all
applicants to inform applicant of missing items needed for
- Assist with running daily reports of fees (application and
enrollment deposits) received through Flywire Systems vendor.
Refund any fees when necessary.
- Assist with mailing fulfillment when needed.
- Process "Cancel" requests to cancel an applicant's file in
Salesforce CRM and Banner SIS; make recommendations and work with
the Director of Operations and the Tech Center on new tracking
codes when appropriate.
- Input School Dude requests for maintenance when necessary.
- Assist with inventory of publications and supplies to ensure
continuous fulfillment and supply for mailings and travel related
Additional Functions - Credentials:
- Matching credentials to the correct application or inquiry
record in Salesforce CRM including scanning, electronic upload
and/or data entry of credentials (high school and college
transcripts, SAT or ACT test scores, recommendations, application
fee and fee waivers, and resumes) as well as those received either
by mail, email, fax or other electronic services.
- Daily electronic upload via the Common Application and
verifying and updating data to Salesforce CRM inquiry or applicant
- Open, date stamp and process items received via the USPS - scan
and update electronic record.
- Associate and process emails for credentials received via @admm
mailbox, Admission and school counselors.
- Associate and process faxes related to credentials.
- Communicate with High School Guidance Offices for clarification
of documents when needed.
- Assist in data management to maintain accuracy and updates
(addresses, school information, etc.) associate with Salesforce
- High School Diploma is required.
- 2+ years of office administrative experience.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to use a
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Enrollment Rx.
- Word processing, database, and spreadsheet experience (MS
Office required, Banner a plus).
- Perform data entry with excellent accuracy and speed.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to problem-solve and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
environment. Flexibility is a must!
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to understand and communicate college policies.
- Proven success in team efforts.
- Occasional overtime is required to complete job assignments and
meet deadlines during peak season.
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to work with
individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
Committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, Curry
College will honor your experiences, perspectives and unique
identity. Together, our community strives to create and maintain
working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and
At the College's discretion, the education and experience
prerequisites may be excepted where the candidate can demonstrate,
to the satisfaction of the College, an equivalent combination of
education and experience specifically preparing the candidate for
success in the position.
Employment in this position is contingent upon the successful
completion of all required pre-employment background checks.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX can be directed to
the College's Title IX Coordinator, Rachel King at
Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org, (617) 979-3516, or King Academic
Administration Building, 55 Atherton St, or US Department of
Education, Office of Civil Rights ("OCR") - Boston Office, 5 Post
Office Square, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02109-3921, (617)
Please apply online at
for consideration. Interested applicants must submit the
- a cover letter
- a resume; and
- a list of three professional references, one of which must be a
former or current supervisor, including complete contact
information and professional titles.