Executive Assistant to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
• Three 3 years related experience, preferably in higher
• Master’s degree preferred; bachelor’s degree required
• Experience with digital and social media platforms preferred but not required
This position provides direct support to the Provost and Academic Vice President to ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Academic Affairs division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Provides a welcoming, service-oriented environment for
faculty, staff, students and
• Oversees the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs’ calendar, including travel
• Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the Provost for meetings, appointments, telephone calls, and keeps track of deadlines for the Provost.
• Works with a spirit of collegiality and collaboration with other office staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the office
• Assists with the preparation of correspondence, reports, and other written materials for the Provost, as needed
• Maintains the faculty personnel files
• Supports the Provost and Promotion and Tenure Board in organizing materials necessary for faculty reviews
• Proactively monitors the operations and capital budgets in the academic areas, and assists with the preparation of the annual budget request for the Academic Affairs division
• Oversees the preparation of adjunct and overload contracts
• Supports Committee meetings by preparing agendas, taking minutes and assisting committee members for the Educational Quality Committee of the Board of Trustees, Faculty Cabinet, Department Chairs Committee, and some faculty committees as indicated in the Faculty Handbook and as requested by the Provost
• Works with departments around campus to plan and execute annual academic events and ceremonies and coordinates the selection process for academic awards for faculty and students; collaborate with other offices to assist with events as requested.
EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Cabrini University pursues its mission based upon core values. An employee’s job performance must support and exhibit the University’s cores values:
RESPECT calls for care and compassion in regard to
diversity, our environment, social justice and civility in
VISION calls for a spiritually-based outlook when seeking solutions, courage, a pro-active stewardship of all present and future resources.
COMMUNITY calls for common mission, ethical responsibility, a sense of belonging, dialogue in decision making, enthusiasm for enterprise, participation in celebration of our values and traditions.
DEDICATION OF EXCELLENCE calls for positive attitude, commitment to lifelong learning, personal and professional growth, pride in accomplishment, fulfillment of common goals.