Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Eastern University, a university of the liberal arts, sciences and professional studies located in St. Davids, Pennsylvania invites applications for a full time, tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Computer Science.
- Faculty responsibilities include 24 credit course load per year in Data Science, Mathematics and Computer Science Classes at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Additional faculty responsibilities include scholarship, advising students, program administration, committee service and departmental and university activities.
- Embody values of caring and compassion, justice and integrity, competence and affirmation.
- Seek to treat each member of the campus community with fairness, dignity and respect seeking a spirit of unity and harmony as we join together to achieve our common mission.
Candidates should possess a graduate degree (a Ph.D. is preferred) in Computer Science or related field. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, databases, operating systems and data structures is expected. Preference will be given to applicants with applied experience in the field. To be considered, candidates should have a commitment to excellent teaching in a Christian context.
To be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter to include a brief statement of their faith, curriculum vitae, unofficial copies of graduate transcripts, and three professional letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chesterbrook
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chesterbrook
- Computer Sciences & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chesterbrook
- Mathematics Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Chesterbrook