Student Coord-Tech Strategy
Student Coordinator of Technology Strategy
Distirct Office - 180 N. Wabash
Reporting to the Executive Director of Technology Strategy, theStudent Coordinator-Technology Strategyis focused on student recruitment and success across technology programs. Facilitates and manages student engagement, performance and completion of technology programs.
TheStudent Coordinatoris responsible for the development and management of student engagement plans across technology programs including academic pathways, work-based learning and industry certifications, with extensive outreach and marketing to existing and potential students, tracking of student performance and oversight of relevant reporting and database management systems. Performs related duties as required.
- Develops and manages student outreach strategies across technology programs including academic pathways, work-based learning and industry certifications.
- Collaborates with Program Director – Tech Strategy to identify opportunities to improve student success and business process implementation.
- Develops and deploys relevant communication content to drive program awareness and student engagement across technology programs.
- Identifies and guides implementation of work preparation strategies (resume, mock interviews, skill development).
- Designs, tracks and reports on student success metrics via relevant software including spreadsheets, presentations and other forms of digital communication.
- Identifies and addresses student barriers to entry and completion of technology programs.
- Provides innovative perspective and ideas on how to address student success.
- Liaison between Marketing/Communications and technology team.
Executive Director of Technology Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of progressive administrative experience with direct accountability in workforce training, corporate or contract training
- Demonstrated success in consumer engagement or relevant work
- Proven experience in the design and deployment of marketing and communications strategy
- Experience with large-scale programming
- Ability to cultivate and engage a community of students at large
- Proven ability to work on larger vision with ability to take direction
- Ability to set and track metrics driving large scale goals
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Distance Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago