Responsible for the Front-end operations of the Content Management
System (CMS) for University Marketing and Communications Division.
Participates in solutions, perform coding and unit testing and
resolve technical issues.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the enterprise CMS and
provide support to various project managers and teams across the
- Collaborate with division design team to implement new concepts
and designs including, visual graphics and/or interaction
- Provides strategic recommendation on implementation and system
- Support development of templates and tools for the CMS.
- Provide maintenance, troubleshooting and support to university
administrators and developers across the university campus for
- Establish requirements for back-end development teams to ensure
the full user experience is implemented properly.
- Review coding and assist with planning and implementation of
future website upgrades with the development team.
- Develops project plans and schedules for execution on new
- Manage ongoing website changes and updates, stays abreast of
trends and technologies.
- Advocate university brand and marketing best practices.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for web
accessibility, utilization and design; assists with the development
of web standards.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Posting Information:
2. Familiarity with velocity, jQuery, Bootstrap and PHP a
3. Experience connecting databases and APIs to the front-end.
4. Knowledge of website optimization to improve performance.
5. Understanding of web design principles, incl.
6. Must be a team player.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Clear and accurate written and verbal communication
9. Experience with Cascade CMS, Google Tag Manager and Search
Console are not required but is a bonus.
10. Prior experience working at a Higher Education institution is
not required but is a bonus.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.