Oregon Tech is seeking applications for an Executive Director
for Recruiting, Enrollment Strategies and Admissions in the
Department of Strategic Enrollment Mgmt (SEM). This is a 12-month,
full-time position located on the Oregon Tech campus in Klamath
Falls, Oregon. Oregon Tech offers competitive salaries with
excellent benefits including comprehensive healthcare, a generous
retirement package, and significant tuition discounts at the seven
public universities in Oregon. The Office of Admissions mission is
to clearly and effectively communicate the features and benefits of
the university to prospective students and their families. The
Admissions Office provides appropriate admissions services, such as
recruitment activities and application processing, to assist the
university community in enrolling the number and type of students
needed to meet the institution’s enrollment goals. The Executive
Director of Recruiting, Enrollment Strategies, and Admissions
(Executive Director) is responsible for developing, leading
and executing innovative recruiting and enrollment strategies for
the institution, working across campuses and leading a
collaborative group in strategic enrollment management. The
successful candidate will have a strong understanding of
Slate CRM, experience in student searches, possess the
analytical, team building, and change management skills needed to
continue Oregon Tech’s growth of new students.
- Master’s degree.
- 10 or more years of progressively increasing seniority
experience in college admissions, including direct supervision of
- Established record of developing successful recruiting
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to effectively work with diverse groups of people and
create a welcoming and inclusive working and studying
- Ability to travel independently, locally, regionally, and
nationally by various means.
- Experience working in a polytechnic or STEM environment.
How to Apply: To review the full posting and to
apply, visit https://jobs.oit.edu/postings/4268.
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Oregon Tech is
an AA/EEO/Vets/ADA employer.