This position is open until filled.
Responsible for coordinating the activities of
program(s) in an academic non-credit area. Incumbent
responsibilities generally include developing internal/external
partnerships; evaluating program delivery and recommending
modifications based on trends, technology, and needs assessments;
conducting research and analyzing information; developing program
communications; monitoring program grants and assisting with
program budget development and implementation. Ensure alignment of
classes and programs with HACC's Strategic Plan and compliance with
Middle States standards.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.*Or a combination of
experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the
essential duties of the job. Such as those listed
Required to be compliant with PA
Child Protective Service Laws. For additional information, please
$46,329 - $69,493
• knowledge of manufacturing and transportation industry
• Educational or work experience with marketing open enrollment
training or education programs
• Experience setting up and coordinating training or education
• Experience with establishing relationships with external partners
(community agencies, high schools, corporations)
• Experience working in a public-facing position and interacting
with diverse populations
Job Specific Task List:
1. Oversees activities, analyzes, and provides training and support
to staff and adjunct faculty in designing and creating coursework
curriculum and delivery.
2. Prepares, maintains, and updates departmental procedures and
policies to ensure compliance with operations and staff
3. Develops and maintains internal and external partnerships to
maximize effectiveness of educational programs and market offerings
to outside courses.
4. Locates and obtains funding sources and prepares applications
and grants for customized education; oversees and administers
5. Oversees and ensures program compliance with applicable
industry, government, and education rules, regulations, and
6. May supervise and evaluate support staff and adjunct faculty by
monitoring work, assessing performance, providing direction, and
7. Participates in budget development, monitors and approves
expenditures in accordance with college policy, and prepares a
variety of reports to support activities as needed.
8. Oversees and maintains confidential files and paperwork related
to staff, instructor(s), and student(s).
9. Schedules classes based on program needs.
10. May instruct class sessions as needed.
11. Serves as a representative for the college at internal and
external events as required.
12. Provides student advising as needed.
13. Maintain and monitor inventory of supplies and equipment.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Tasks #1-13 are essential.
Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Aug 04, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time