Program Coordinator, Outreach & Education - (STA007560)
Serves as coordinator for community outreach and education for a program in a center or college.
- Work closely with program leaders to implement program specific directives.
- Assist with expansion of consumer participation and recruitment strategies.
- Interview/recruit consumers in the target community to determine needs.
- Provide assistance to case management.
- Provide community outreach and education based on program guidelines.
- Track and compile client questionnaires for central intake.
- Refer clients to community resources and provide application assistance when necessary.
- Record and prepare reports as required by program standards.
- May conduct home visits and/or necessary one-on-one consultations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
CHW Certification is required with at least 6 months of experience as a community health worker. Graduation from the UHCHWI Training Center preferred.